7.08.2010

Thinking of Sunny

I was just thinking of Sunny this morning, tear filled eyes, remembering times when we were kids and how she's no longer with us. It's been over a year now and it still doesn't seem real that she's gone forever. I needed to write it out and see if it made me feel a little better. Not sure it has, but it was worth a shot. I was opening my daughter's toothpaste when I caught the smell of children's toothpaste. You know, it's that kind that's clear blue with sparkles? Definitely has a unique smell. Sunny had that kind when we were kids and she would let me use it when I stayed overnight. We didn't have it at home, so it was pretty cool when I got to use her sparkly toothpaste. It's little things like that that bring back a few tears, reminding me of a good friend that I can no longer jot a message to and get a response back from. Sigh…

No comments:

Post a Comment